Header Ads

I am not in love with Uday: Nargis Fakhri

Nargis Fakhri talks about her love affair “I am not having physical relationship with Uday Chopra, we are just best friend ”.
“Nargis Fakhri and I are just 'good friends” Uday Chopra.

Actress, Affair, Bollywood, Bollywood scandal, Fashion model, Love Affair, Model, Nargis Fakhri, Relationship, Uday Chopra,
(Files Photo) US fashion model and bollywood actress, Nargis Fakhri in Bangalore.

According to a source, Nargis Fakhri having affair with Uday Chopra. She says "I don't think during career by getting into a relationship at this stage". She adds more, “Moreover, I don't find the need. I am surrounded by a bunch of friends. Boyfriends are troublesome and unnecessary."
Surprising, considering the Rockstar actress has been more in the news for her various liaisons than her film roles. Her link-up with Uday Chopra has been a big talking point after he tweeted his love for her recently.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.